Who Is Eligible
Coverage/Eligibility Varies By Health Plan
Select primary health plans offer a palliative care benefit:
- Blue Shield of CA
- Health Net Health & Wellness (a Medi-Cal managed care program)
- Partnership HealthPlan of CA (a Medi-Cal managed care program)
- Additionally, some people directly pay for ResolutionCare services and choose to self-pay
- If you have been diagnosed with the following advanced disease, disorder, or condition, you may be eligible for palliative care.
- Stage III or IV Cancer,
- Congestive Heart Failure (CHF)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Severe Dementia/Alzheimers
- or Cerebrovascular Accident/Stroke (Blue Shield insureds only).
If you might be eligible to receive Palliative Care, please take the self assessment to learn more.